Saturday, February 19, 2011

MERCI BEAUCOUP
Best 16th birthday bash for NickiYapMiewYin
:)
.
Just wanna say thankyouu to PAPERPLANES . You guys are the best and worst friends I could ever ask for , haha . Don't take mind , peeps . I know , my birthday was on the 9th but i'm updating this sorta late coz I was waiting for your presents , ahemm . And 11 days had passed and I received your humble offerings , haha :D Some of you didn't give me anything , well it's okay , as long as you're willing to right ?
.
Lots of thankyou and hearts to the miss loud & blue JACINTHA JAMES for the huge , big and awesome pencilbox , a black and red one with a telephone on it . At first when I saw it I was like too over much lah this girl ? She told me it was expensive ... blablabla . On your birthday , I'll buy a dutchlady milk for you to ingest okay ? HAHA ;D
. . .
Next , miss blackbulter fanatic , SASHWINIE MURALI for the cute swan decor , i kept it in my room desk . And I'm not using it for anything else ? But I'm using the heart box cause I just can't bear to throw that cute thing , hehe :)
. . .
Third , miss k-pop dancer GRACE YAP for the cute button badges . The teddy bears ones are cute and cuddly . Soo , I put one on my pencilbox . And three little sushi badges on my CONVERSE bag , haha . Be proud graceyap ;) cause i'm going to be obssesed with these cute badges soon :D
. . .
The MT-Bear purse , haha :D Yes yes , merci CHONG CHIU NIE . She told me she bought a black one because I hated pink stuffs . But actually , I can make exceptions sometimes , hehe . But still , I love it lots [inserts heart] lemon , I promise I'll put my money , coins , cards and "Dear John" letters inside okay ? :P
. . .
SUXIAN , YOKEJEN & G-NA thanks for the sweet hugs on that day :)
. . .
.
Sincerely ,
lots of love ,
forever friends ,
NICKI YAP MIEW YIN .

No comments:

Post a Comment