Friday, February 3, 2012

the story of my pathetic life .

Nicki here. It's already year 2012 and time passes fast doesn't it?
I can't decide if I should be happy or sad or desperate. Life as a Form 5 is really hard.
One word - Sucks! I can list more than a thousand words to describe life as a Form 5 and none of them are positive words. Luckily, none of my close friends had to leave the school or transfer to another school. Apparently, none of my teachers did either :(
I know I've said this once or twice or a trillion times : "I miss Form 3." And I still do.

Currently in Form 5 life;
  • I'm still stuck in the same class with the same teachers. Luckily, some of them are excellent teachers and kind hearted enough to listen to my problems -.-;
  • I think it's the first time I'm sitting beside of YOKEJEN @.@ Nahh, I don't mind. Honestly, it's a new change and it's fun :) SASH & GRACE sit behind us.
  • One essay for one subject for one week = 9 essays per week + other additional homework + more stress + lack of rest + black panda eyes + less time to go online
  • I hate Thursdays. Imagine three science subjects in one row. Yeah, I'm still alive and proud.
  • Still a prefect. Still a rebelious one. Still the loudspeaker. Still NICKI YAP.
  • PRA USBF is on the way - gotta go study ( tomorrow lah )
  • I've got staybacks on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. PingPong, Interact Club and Renjer & Pandu Puteri.
And lastly, I'm still stepping to the beat of my decisions and choices. No matter what I do, I'll know what to do? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment